Saturday, November 5, 2011

Maternity Photo Session- J&T

Thankfully in life God blesses you with amazing people and friends; friends that are more like family. My best friend is married to my husband's best friend so we are pretty much in it for the long haul. I was most honored to be asked to capture memories of one of the most exciting journies they are about to embark on: Parenthood. Their sweet little girl is not even here yet and I can tell they are going to be amazing parents!!
I am just getting into photography and they were so patient with me as I tried new things and struggled here and there with getting the right shot. Practice makes perfect, so I am very thankful for the experience I had today. There are some really beautiful shots, and I did get a little emotional while taking the pictures at the love that was so evident through my lens.






No comments:

Post a Comment